Wednesday, July 4, 2007

I hate...

I've been tagged by Andrea.

1. Food you hate - okra and atay!!!

2. Fruits you hate - Hmmm...chesa cguro...

3. Veggies that you hate - As I've said in #1--> OKRA!!!

4. Celebrities or people that you hate - Not naman hate, pero medyo eyesore talaga sila madame auring...

hmmm... si wendy rin of PBB...kairita! hehehe!

5. Event/Incident/Situation that you hate - any awkward situation ...i'm not too fond of watching the interview portion of beauty pageants specially when a contestant starts giving out super DUH! answers...napapalipat talaga ako ng channel!

6. TV shows or movies that you hate - Well, there are channels which shows supposedly religious people bashing other religion.

7. Type of music that you hate - i'm actually a little eclectic when it comes to music so i'll pass this one

8. Household chore that you hate - Cleaning the bathroom and washing the dishes! Good thing my hunnie agrees to do them when we get married! Hehehehe!

9. Things you hate about the world - apathy, discrimination, poverty, injustice

10. Things you hate about yourself - Ang dami kong gustong gawin! And i'm really having a hard time focusing on just one thing. This is one of the main reasons I'm giving myself a lot of time for the rest of the year to try out most of those things!

I also procrastinate a lot! That's why I haven't finished any new LO's for over a month already! Puro simula lang o kaya gawa ng mga embellies.

Next… I'm tagging Au, Nita, Tin, Joanne, Ria and anybody else who'd like to do this!

No comments: