Monday, July 9, 2007

Mobile Meme

What is the color of your phone? white and orange

Who’s the first person who comes under the letter M? Maam Elisa :)

Who’s the last person you called? my hunnie

Who was your last missed call from? my hunnie

Who’s the 2nd person who comes up under D? dangs

Who’s speed dial 2? I haven’t set up my speed dial yet. :P

Who’s the third person who comes up under J? Janet (a contact from Puerto Galera)

Who was your last received call? my hunnie

Who’s speed dial number 3? n/a

What is your background? a brick floor photo i took at tiendesitas

How many text messages do you have? errr a lot...which reminds me i need to delete them na

What does the fifth message in your inbox say? hi jen. Good morning! can we meet with you to discuss your proposal? Pwede ka ba this afternoon or tomorrow? (from a potential client)

Who’s the first person under B? bakla (ung tita kong tomboy :))

Who was your last text message from? ponj

Name every person you have text messages from. my hunnie, ponj, anton, andrea, wilf, puj, ray, cheryl, roen, lanie, lorie, mommy (errr...bihira kse ako magbura...such a bad habit)

Who’s the ninth person on your missed call list? mommy

What does the sixth message in your Sent Folder say? hehe...kakabura ko lang lahat

Who’s the first name in your phonebook? A (actually number ko un... nilagay ko lang un since usually i forget locking my phone and ends up calling the first person in my phonebook)

Who is the last name in your phonebook? :) (as in smiley face - hunnie ko)

Do you have a camera phone? Yes

Who is the last friend under G? Gregg Centeno. Couturier ni faye

What does the last text message in your inbox say? i'm home

Who is the second person under K? not really a person: Kapuluan Resort in Ilocos

What is your ringtone? tatooed on my mind

No comments: