Wednesday, July 11, 2007

One of those tags

1.Where is your dad right now?
*In UAE

2.Last time you kissed someone?
*This morning

3.Name five things you did today
*Checked my mail, had breakfast with my hunnie, cooked carbonara, listed things to do, blogged

4.Last person you text messaged?
*My hunnie

5.What kind of phone do you have?
*Sony Erickson w800i

6.Where does your best friend work?
*my hunnie/bestfriend works in Teletech. Andrea and Ramil works at HedCen and Kathryn works in HP

7.What are you listening to?
*none right now

8.What do you smell like?
*Johnson's baby cologne (parang baby! hehe!)

9.What color are your eyes?
*Black

10.Have you ever done a chinese fire drill?
*Nope

11.What color is your bedroom floor?
*White

12.Do you have a chair in your room?
*Yep

13.What are you doing tomorrow?
*Hopefully be able to get my new stationary bike

14.Do you know someone named Betsy?
*Yeah, a schoolmate in high school


15.What color is your mom`s hair?
*Black

16.Do you have a dog?
*Yep! Sammie (half chow-chow, half jap spitz), Bokbok (askal), and an unnamed dog

17.Do you remember singing any songs as a kid?
*Yeah. a lot of Batibot and Sesame Street songs (tinapang bangus, alagang-alaga namin si puti... hehehe!)

18.Are you married?
*Not yet

19.When was the last time you talked to one of your siblings?
*Awhile ago

20.Do you play an instrument?
*I know how to play the piano and guitar...we were also taught in high school how to play the recorder

21.Do you like fire?
*Yes, when used properly.

22.Are you allergic to anything?
*I think so. I have yet to consult a doctor. I'd usually have rashes on my arms and legs.

23.Do you have a crush on anyone?
*My hunnie! Hahaha!

24.Do you have a best friend?
*Yes, my hunnie, andrea, kathryn, and ramil :)

25.Have you ever been to a spa?
*Yep, I would love to go to one pretty soon

26.Did you take science all four years of high school?
*Yes. from 2nd-4th year we had chem, bio, and physics every year at Pisay

27.Do you like butterflies?
*Ok lang

28.Do you miss someone right now?
*my hunnie


29.Do you think they miss you too?
*I hope so

30.Have you ever seen your school counselor?
*I guess when it was required

No comments: