Friday, July 20, 2007

Friday's Feast (2)

Appetizer
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being highest) how much do enjoy watching sports on television?

- It depends on the sports. If it's like a major fight of Pacquiao or a championship game between ADMU and DLSU, it's probably a 10.

Soup
If you could completely memorize any one work of fiction, which one would you pick?

- I'm not really keen on these stuff, but amazingly I can still remember the lines of "She walks in beauty"

Salad
What is your favorite breakfast food?

- Pancakes and hash brown!!! (just like what I had today!)

Main Course
Name something fun you can do for less than $10.00.

- I can do a lot with that! I can go swimming, or watch movie, or have a nice dinner. Or probably buy some more scrapbooking stuff I've been wanting to buy! hehehe!

Dessert
How long does it usually take you to fall asleep?

- It really depends. I usually have a hard time except when I'm really really tired or sick.

No comments: