Sunday, October 14, 2007

Biggest loser

I love watching that show. It's very inspirational to see those fatso's turn into hunks and babes after a couple of months. Some have even lost more than a hundred pounds! Darn! If only I could be as disciplined and determined like them.

Anyway, me and my sweetie along with his 2 friends decided to have a biggest loser competition. We had already our weigh in last Sunday. Next weigh in would be on Nov 4 (my birthday) and Dec 2. The one with the highest % loss would win 300, 200, and 100 respectively from the lowest, 2nd lowest and 3rd lowest % loss. And then on Jan 6, the final weigh in, the one with the highest % loss would win 1000, 750, and 500 respectively from the lowest, 2nd lowest and 3rd lowest % loss. That's a lot of money! Well, I hope I do get to lose weight from this contest. Gotta come up with a great plan for this. I hope I win!

No comments: