Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Scrapfest 4

I enjoyed last Saturday's Scrapfest! The kit was really superb! There were a couple of patterned papers, flowers, and other goodies. It even included a personalized tag!

Too bad I wasn't really prepared for the scrapfest that much since I was kinda busy the past few days and I didn't have time to print some pictures for scrapping for the challenges. Oh well. Sayang nga e. I promise myself that I'll be much prepared for the next scrapfest. Too bad it's gonna be on May 2008 pa.

Scrappin' Time!



Trying out the stamps at the demo table

Having fun die cutting!

Since I couldn't scrap much, I just used up my time shopping and using the die cut machines. I bought mostly patterned papers and flower embellies. I would've loved to shop more but my budget didn't permit it. The goodies really got me drooling and vowed that someday I'll buy one of those die cut machines for myself. Gotta save up as early as now for the next scrapfest!


Scrappin moms

Congrats to the Scrappin Moms for the successful Scrapfest 4. Congratulations also to Cabbie for winning the first Scrappin Idol! Congats to all the finalists and to all who won the challenges! You all have inspiring layouts!

*All pictures are courtesy of Jeff Lopez

No comments: