Friday, October 5, 2007

hair loss

Have you tried provillus? Does it work? It is said to block the hormones in men which causes hair loss. Well, unfortunately my dad has lost so much hair already and would probably need those hair loss treatments. I don’t know if it’s genetics or the water in middle east somehow affects it as well. I remember one of my previous bosses who seemed to have hair problems. Sometimes we think he’s wearing a wig to mask the hair loss. Or probably he got hair weaves. Sometimes it looks orderly but sometimes it somehow looks funny since you know there’s something not natural about it.

A lot of men really do have hair problems. I wonder how much it affects their confidence. I know some men can really be vain when it comes to hair not just women. Well, I guess I’d have to refer my dad to this site which gives reviews and compares products to solve those hair loss problems. Let’s see which one he tries out and if it becomes successful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can as an expert of hair loss problems medicine treatment smetimes may also help slow or prevent the development of common baldness. One medicine, minoxidil (brand name: Rogaine), is available without a prescription. Also correcting a hormone imbalance may prevent further hair loss. It is applied to the scalp. Both men and women can use it.
But it is so rarely when you can use treatment to prevent that.Hair replacement

is the most natural solution to hair loss. As it gives you more advantages like your hair is growing in areas in which you previously experienced hair loss no-one will know you've ever had anything done unless you choose to tell them.