Tuesday, October 30, 2007

money! money! money!

I'm in constant search of other ways how to earn money. I would love to invest as much as I can in mutual funds and let the power of cumulative interest works its way. It's just really great that there are a lot of online opportunities that can be taken advantage of in terms of earning extra income. I have signed up to some sites which offers blog monetizing schemes. I hope I can earn a lot from this since cash really comes in handy. I guess I'm just preparing myself to becoming a stay-at-home-mom. I know it's a little to advance to think about it since I'm not yet married (and I'm not yet having a baby). Well, I just love that I don't have regular work hours. I only stay at home and still earn decent money (actually, even more than what I was earning before!) Cool!

No comments: