Friday, October 12, 2007

house issues

I enjoy talking and planning the future with my sweetie. We've been thinking on where to stay after we get married. I absolutely do not consider living at their house. Not that I don't like being with his family, but I want us to enjoy our being a couple independently. Even if they say that the in-laws won't dip their fingers on how we live our new lives, I still want to live in a separate house. I don't mind visiting them every weekend, that's fine with me, but I just really want a place we can call our home. Hopefully we'll find a nice one. A small one would do since it would just be the two of us. I'm already excited to furnish it and personalize it so we'd both be comfortable with our new place. We'd probably put some quoizel lighting to make it a little stylish. Good lighting really makes a difference in one's house. I would also prefer a place with a garden since I love plants. It would be refreshing to have different flowering plants around. Anyway, I just hope everything will fall into place.

No comments: