Thursday, October 18, 2007

watchin those series

I am so into watching those super nice series. Grey’s Anatomy is my favorite lately. I just love their new season! I’m so excited on what’s going to happen next! I also look forward to the new season of Smallville which is on its 7th season already. Too bad Alias is done already. I wish I can watch their entire episode from the previous seasons. I better buy a DVD of it if it’s available. I would also love to have a collection of all the FRIENDS seasons as well as Ally McBeal. Those were my all time favorites! I wish somebody would give them to me on my birthday or for Christmas! Well, I’ve got some videos of prison break. It was recommended by one of my friends who were so into that series. I wish I have a portable DVD player so I can watch during my lull time when we go traveling this coming weekend. That would be really great! I’m glad somebody invented a portable player which you can conveniently bring anywhere! I’m excited to watch all the episodes to keep up with the new season.

No comments: