Saturday, October 6, 2007

getting ready for scrapfest

It's scrapfest again in just a few hours. I haven't even packed my stuff. I guess I'm just not as excited this time since I haven't been feeling creative lately. I remember how stressful yet exciting it was finishing the layouts during the last scrapfest just so my layout could be included in the contest.

I guess more than the scrapping, I'm more excited about the shopping. Too bad my new earnings have not arrived yet. Although I guess that's a blessing also since I just might end up spending so much during the scrapfest.

It's just really fun seeing all those ladies with the passion for scrapbooks. Some even end up spending 10k shopping for scrapbook materials! I guess when you see all their pretty works you'd understand and say it's all worth it.

No comments: