Thursday, October 11, 2007

Paypal in the Philippines

Yep, you can now receive money in your paypal account in the Philippines. I've tried it and it works! I have now forwarded all my paid to blog accounts to my own paypal. Well, I haven't tried withdrawing yet since I need to do a couple of things first since my paypal is not yet verified and I need to apply for their expanded program in order to be verified (or add a US bank account, which I do not have). This task is a little tedious since I lost my cash advance pin for my credit card which I need so I can view my credit card transactions online. So I first have to apply for a new cash advance pin which I already got, but then I found out I need to have a security device before I can use the online feature. Well, I requested to pick it up instead next week rather than wait 15 more banking days to have it delivered at home. *sigh* so tedious! Anyway, I have also applied for Union Bank's Eon Card so that I would be able to transfer money there from my paypal account and then withdraw it in cash.

No comments: