Thursday, June 28, 2007

7 Random Facts About Me

I've been tagged by Ria, one of my idols in scrapbooking!

Here are the rules: Each player starts with 7 random facts about themselves on their Blog. People who are tagged need to blog 7 facts about themselves and post the rules as well. At the end of their blog list 7 people you are tagging. Let them know that they are tagged by leaving them a comment.

So here it is...7 Random Facts About Me

1. Believe it or not, I used to be thin! Hahaha! Yep, you read that right. I guess I started bloating when I was in Grade 2. I actually don't know why, but I just did. Whenever my friends meet my aunts, they'd always tell the usual story na sobra kong hirap pakainin nung bata...pero ngayon ang hirap ko na raw pigilin kumain! hehehe!
*i'll try to scan some pics for proof! :)

2. I don't sleep in my room for the simple fact that it's sooo messy! I love sleeping in the living room since I find our couch very ergonomic to sleep on.

3. This one's related to #2... I sleep with my dog! Well, whether I like it or not, she does snuggle up to me during sleeping time! Sometimes I'd push her off the couch only to find her beside me again in the middle of the night.

4. It took me 7 years to finish BS Industrial Engineering in UP Diliman which was supposed to take 5 years only. Huwaaaaat? 7 years??? I know! I know! That's way tooo long! Well, let's just say I was more focused in extra curricular activities back in college. Every time I got delayed I didn't really feel depressed, but rather end up thinking what position in an org I can snag. (I proudly became the Chairperson of UP CIEM, Grad Ball Head of UPdil College of Engineering, and the Editor-in-Chief of the Engineering yearbook to name a few) Hahaha! Ang yabang!

5. Related to #4... Of course I don't wanna be considered stupid just because I finished my degree in 7 years (hehehe! defensive!) ...besides being a consistent honor student in Miriam and being able to study in Philippine Science High School, our group won the best feasibility study in Industrial Engineering during my graduating year!

6. I love to cook! I'd often cook for my orgmates during events like acquaintance parties, christmas parties, and general assemblies. This would often range from 40-80pax...and to think I cook alone! They'd always kid me to put up my own catering business already! Oh well...you'll never know...I just might!

7. I love to travel alone. Besides spending almost a week in Pagudpud, I've also tried going to Manaoag, Baguio, and Tagaytay alone. Not that I'm a loner, but I guess sometimes I just want to spend precious time alone so I can reflect on things or clear my mind.


Whew! At first I was having a hard time finishing this up, now I'm starting to think of a lot more random stuff about me...well, i'll probably post them soon as well. hehehe!

So who to tag now? Hmmm...I pick Faye, Andrea, Ramil, Janus, amgine, Joga, and Gita

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the tag! :)