Friday, June 29, 2007

Friday's Feast (1)

I'm starting a new tradition on this blog by making a post every Friday, an idea I got from fridaysfeast.com

Appetizer
How many pieces of jewelry do you wear most days?
I usually just wear a pair of pearl earrings.


Soup
What is your favorite instrumental song?
I usually go senti whenever I hear "gone", but generally I love kenny g's music


Salad
Who has a last name that you like?
Hmmm... I can't think of a good one right one... somehow italian or french sounding last names appeal to me


Main Course
Name a popular movie you’ve never seen.
Well, I haven't seen Silver Surfer and Transformers


Dessert
Fill in the blank: Nothing makes me ___________ like ____________.
Nothing makes me go awww so quickly like hearing the song "You and Me" (*sigh*) hehe!

No comments: