Friday, June 1, 2007

Too good, but it's true!

We read a lot of stuff in the internet which we often find too good to be true. It's just sometimes too hard to believe.

Then I encountered Bid4Prizes where only you need to do to win a certain prize you want is just to give out the lowest unique bid. It's as easy as that! Prizes range from a BMW 3 Series, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3, Montague Paratrooper, and my favorite:$500 - cold hard cash! This is definitely not a scam! I know it's too good, but this is definitely true!

I can just imagine all the things I can buy with more money! More scrapbook stuff! Yey! And more travelling to places I wanna go to! I wonder how long that money can last! I've got a long list of things to buy and I won't be surprised how fast I can spend all that money! Oh well. Gotta think of that lowest bid to win!




No comments: