Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Good times

I visited my former company yesterday since my former team mate has been texting me for help...

Anyway, I had so much fun seeing old friends from the company! I missed the place! ...but not enough for me to go back! hehehe! It's just really nice catching up on each other's lives. It's also nice meeting the new guy in the team (i hope he doesn't resign soon! hehehe! Goodluck, pare!). I also saw a former orgmate who's recently new in the company (3 wks?) but is already planning to resign! Ooooh! I wonder how my boss will react (we have the same boss)...

I missed my 2 scorpion friends! hahaha! It was just really hilarious spending time with them. It's really different when the three of us gets together! We somehow just really understand what each is going through. Oh well. I hope we get to spend more time together soon!

No comments: