Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Fun Sunday


I had so much fun last Sunday! It's very rare that we have family outings and I'm glad it pushed through last sunday. We just rented out a private pool in teacher's village. It was great that there weren't other people around so we basically had the whole pool to ourselves.

My mom and tita just bought grilled tuna, bbq, and pansit for lunch. It was definitely a hearty lunch. We even had fruit salad for dessert.

It only costs Php 60 per head for five hours. We first thought the time was a bit short, but we were actually too tired by the time our time was up.



When we got home, my mom wanted to have a massage. My tita and I tagged along for a free trip to the spa! It was actually my first time to try out the steam bath coz I'd usually go for the sauna. I find the steam too much and felt a little claustrophobic. I think that was the most sweat I've ever produced in my whole lifetime! Anyway, I had a great massage. She even stepped on my back!

We had dinner at the nearby wanchai, courtesy of my tita. We just had some dimsum and lemon chicken and of course the usual yang chow rice. We were supposed to go home after but we made one more hirit to mom to watch ocean's thirteen at trinoma! Good thing she agreed. Hehehe!

It was such a fun sunday! I got to spend time with both my family and hunnie! I look forward to more weekends like that!

No comments: