Monday, June 25, 2007

Fun weekend

It was a pretty much busy yet fun-filled weekend

Saturday
- Photo tripping at Luneta
- Photo tripping at Manila Zoo
- Worked out at Mandarin Oriental Health Club (I have 5 complimentary stubs)
--> pushed myself to do 2 sessions of 30-mins each using the bike (woohoo! worked out some pretty good sweat there...I thought I wouldn't have enough energy to do it due to the long walks I had already in Luneta and Manila Zoo, but amazingly I still finished it!)
--> used the sauna to optimize the health club use (hehe!)
- After working my butt off, I met up with my hunnie at Paseo Uno (oooh yeah! bawiin ang na-burn na calories!!! hahaha!)

Sunday
- spent some quality time with family
- met up with my hunnie to do grocery
- cooked pizza, spaghetti, and mojo's with my hunnie's little sisters
- spent some quality time with my hunnie

No comments: