Friday, June 1, 2007

Getting to know my camera

I have yet to optimize my camera - an olympus c-760 ultrazoom. I've been blessed to have taken a number of nice photographs using it, considering a point and shoot style. I know there are a lot of things I still need to know about photography using digital camera. I plan to educate myself to shoot in manual mode and take better pictures. Taking those photography classes surely cost a lot! Good thing I was able to download my digicam's manual from the internet (i dunno where its orig manual is). Now I can experiment with the different settings. Hopefully I can share with you some new pictures soon using my (hopefully) improved skills.

By the way, I just recently discovered that I can actually buy a casing for my camera so I can use it underwater! Woohoo!!! More reason to save more mooolah!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey jen!

i tagged you twice!

check this out:

http://parenting.i.ph/
http://blueapron.i.ph/blogs/blueapron/2007/06/01/tag-tag-tag/

o, walang ayawan! =) that's to boost traffic to your site naman.

jengkie said...

hi daisy!

thanks for tagging me sa alexa train! ...still havin a hard time with the other one u tagged me with, but i'll surely post my reply soon!

Jona said...

This is a cool camera...keep it flashing...have a wonderul weekend!!!