Saturday, June 16, 2007

finances

I have to admit that my hubby is better at dealing with financial matters. He has more discipline when it comes to money and usage of credit card. I'm the one usually maxing out on credit cards and would usually find myself rationalizing my "great buys" to him. It's really hard not to get tempted when one sees a great pair of shoes or bag on sale!

It's good that they have already increased my credit limit. But nevertheless, I'm still maxing it out. I guess I just have to be more disciplined like my hubby and just stick to buying the essentials.

I'm thinking of getting a loan to finance this new business plan I'm brewing up. It's good that even if one has bad credit loans, they are still eligible to apply for another loan...although, of course, at a higher interest rate. It's not too bad when you think about it. Atleast there's still an available option for those who have financial problems. I just hope my maxing out of credit cards don't get me into deep financial trouble.

No comments: