Friday, June 8, 2007

FX Story

I rode an FX awhile ago and there's this guy wearing a black shirt saying: "E ano kung engineering course mo?" I couldn't wait to see what it says at the back. We have this Engineering shirt kse in UP Diliman which says: "Eh ano kung uno ka? Eng'g ka ba?" This is what we called the angas shirt! (Ang yabang noh?) So there…I was really wondering what his shirt says.

Oooh…I hope he goes down soon so I can get a glimpse of it. I wonder what his course is… Well, he was listening to his ipod and annoyingly singing along with it …well lip sync lang pala. But dude was he sooo into the song! Like he would move his head like he was really into the groove of what he was listening to. Good thing I was wearing shades so he wouldn't suspect I was watching him.

Now that I've thought of it…why did I torture myself watching him? …I guess I was just really looking forward to seeing what's written at the back of his shirt.

And then he made para (shocks, so conio!) . I just gotta check out his back.

And this is what it said: "Mapua ka ba?"

Errr…no comment!

Moving on…

No comments: