Tuesday, June 19, 2007

SCRAPBOOK GARAGE SALE

Wow! I'm really excited for this one! I hope I get my ppp payout by that time so I'll have money to shop! hehehe! I would love to have a sizzix of my own, but it looks like I'd have to wait a little longer since I'm prioritizing saving up for my dumaguete-siquijor-bohol trip on October. Oh well. I'll probably just buy a new trimmer since I'm not to happy with my carl. I'll also probably buy some distressing ink. Hmmm... what else? I better make up a list of priorities already for my scrapbook materials. For sure maloloka na naman ako when I see all those great goodies!

Anyway, more details about the garage sale below:

Please be informed that Scrapbukan will be holding a SPECIAL SELLING on JULY 7, 2007 (Saturday) from 10am - 5pm.

And, Scrapbukan has also agreed to sponsor the SCRAPBOOK GARAGE SALE
in the same venue.

There are 10 slots available for those who wants to sell off their excess stuff. This is only open to non-suppliers. Please email Sahrie directly at sahrie@comcast. net All reservations for the slot
will only be through Sahrie. Note that a fee of P200 will be requested from the 10 sellers to cover food & arrangements.

We look forward to this activity and it will be a chance for some of you to stock up on some supplies fro your projects.

Again, here are the details:

SCRAPBUKAN SPECIAL SELLING
- July 7 (Saturday)
- 10am - 5pm
- Call Center Academy, Ground Floor, PDAF Bldg.,
407 Sen. Gil Puyat Ave., Makati City

SCRAPBOOK GARAGE SALE
- July 7 (Saturday)
- 10am - 5pm
- Limited to 10 slots
- Each seller will only be alloted a 3ft. wide area
- Call Center Academy, Ground Floor, PDAF Bldg.,
407 Sen. Gil Puyat Ave., Makati City

No comments: