Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Trinoma

I was at Trinoma yesterday, good thing their aircon was working well already unlike our first visit which was a bit unpleasant for us. A lot of shops are still closed, though. It's just great that they have powerbooks! (Yey!) I have yet to really familiarize myself with this mall. It's definitely a great change of ambiance from your usual SM North - who's actually very much threatened by Trinoma that they decided to renovate what used to be SM Annex (which is now in ruins!) Imagine they're starting from scratch again! It is rumored that an Imax theater will be constructed there!





I was just walking around the mall checking out some shops that catches my fancy. Then I passed by these card board models. Great concept I might say. It was executed really well.






Anyway, I can't wait when they finish the entire mall and all shops are fully functional already ...hopefully they open up Landmark soon as well.

No comments: