Friday, March 30, 2007

Orange Roses


A trip to Dangwa a couple of weeks back was just supposed to be an errand for my mom who has to buy 3 dozens of white roses. But inspired by Faye & Herbie's wedding color motiff I decided to buy 2 dozen orange roses (Php 80/doz). Wala lang. I just wanna tinker with flowers.


eto ang sample ng mini posy for the entourage...dagdagan ko pa full bouquet na!
Hmm...medyo nasobrahan nga lng sa green thingy...


Tama na nga...i'll put it in a vase na...

I have a tita who's into the flower business and taught me a little about arrangements when I was a little younger. Usually on valentines and mom's birthday I'd buy flowers for my mom from Dangwa or Farmer's and do the arrangement myself para tipid!

I just realized how much money florists make out of these floral arrangements. Imagine a bridal bouquet could cost from Php 2,000 - Php5,000!!! A mini posy for the entourage could range from Php350 - Php500!!! Eh Php160 nga lang ang 2 dozens of roses plus mga Php30 para dun sa green thingy! Haaaay...if not for the hassle, I'd make my own bouquet for my own wedding! Malaking tipid din yun!

Hmmm...WHAT IF I open up my own flower shop?!?! Hahaha! Ang dme ko tlagang gustong gawin... *sigh*




No comments: