Saturday, March 3, 2007

some fleeting thoughts...

I don't want to look half-hearted and unprepared on this new career I'm embarking on. I wanna handle this with full passion. It's just really a timing issue coz right now what I really wanna do is REST...give myself a break... probably for a couple of days...or even weeks. I think I deserve it...lalo na I've been sick these past few days. But no matter how deserving I am for that sought after rest I just can't stop right now. Opportunities are presented in front of me. I can't just let them pass by and say "Wait I'm still in my resting mode. I'll look into those when I'm done resting..." I just can't say that or else I will be wasting those opportunities and regret resting. I cannot say I'm not ready yet. I have to be. It's hard to slow down when you're expected to go full speed ahead.

Darn! But I soooo want to rest. Clear my mind. Relax. Then when I'm done resting that's when I'll do some thinking. Do some soul searching. Find out what I really wanna do. Think and plan. Then when I'm really really sure what I really wanna do then I execute my action plans.

I was hoping it's gonna be in that sequence. Unfortunately I got no time to rest (not as much as I want). There are lots of pending things to do and timing is an issue. Oh well. I hope things work out well. Hopefully I get this thing rolling and still get the rest I soooo badly want (and NEED!). pwede kaya yun?

Rest is such a luxury nowadays.

No comments: