Friday, March 9, 2007

Painter/ Photographer (long post part 6)

I'd like to believe I have an artistic side too. My dad used to buy me all these oil paints, brushes, and canvasses when I was still a kid. I used to paint mountains and sunsets. Not Picasso quality though, but definitely artistically done! Hehe! Beauty is definitely in the eye of the beholder!

And then I got into drawing but I was more into still life rather than draw out of imagination. I totally enjoyed my art classes back in grade school and high school. I know I'm not that good (yet! hehe!) ...but I know I got the potential! I seriously considered attending art classes during summers to enhance my skills...too expenive though.

And then there was photography. Since I got a digicam, I would (desperately) attempt to take nice photos. See samples below.




Hopefully now that I have more time I'd be able to take more pictures

1 comment:

fayeatot said...

pang-wallpaper yung dried leaves. :)