Friday, March 9, 2007

What do you want to be when you grow up? (long post part 1)

I should be able to answer that quickly but I can’t. Can you? Do you know definitely what you really wanna be? If yes, well then good for you! I hope you're on your way to achieving them.

As for me, it has been quite a journey...and admittedly, until now my answer to that question is still uncertain. Probably because there are a million things I wanna do in my life…too many for me to focus on just one. I would always be side-tracked by the other things that I wanna do.

The following entries are about some of things I thought I'd be when I grow up and some of the things that I love doing. It was supposed to be just one post, but my draft turned out to be 5 pages in a word document so I just decided to post them in parts.

No comments: