Friday, March 9, 2007

Writer (long post part 4)

I have this certain penchant for writing. I’m not saying I’m good at it but there’s something liberating with putting down into words one’s thoughts.

I've always wanted to write a book. I've imagined myself isolating myself into some far-away beach sitting under the coconut tree listening to the waves and contemplating the next phrases of my book. Yep, I'm definitely one frustrated writer.

When I was in high school I chose English Journalism as my elective class. It was my bleak attempt to be a writer. I wrote news articles as well as literary ones. Then when I got to college I became the Editor-in-Chief of Inhinyero, which actually didn't really require much writing. That was it. Well now I'm blogging. Atleast I'm exercising my writing skills again.

No comments: