Monday, September 10, 2007

Positive Thinking...

just wanna share...

source:http://ezinearticles.com/?id=466902

Focus Only On The Goal

I have gotten involved with self help (I call it personal development.) I believe its a great way to live. It gives you full control of your life, you are in the driver's seat of your life. Anything anyone does or says can not influence your life unless you let it.

It's a very powerful way to live, no more excuses for anything in your life whether positive or negative.

You learn how to focus your thoughts on what it is you desire rather than what is happening in reality. It is a simple process but it is not easy.

We are conditioned to focus on our appearances rather than what it is we desire. You have to change your way of thinking, and it does take practice. People who use that process get discouraged if they don't see results right a way.

Some steps that I use to keep my mind on the goal are listed below; feel free to use them I hope the assist you in manifesting your goals:

1. Positive in positive out. Read books and watch movies based on personal development. The more you read about the more your subconscious will believe that you can do it as well.

2. Get a role model. Find a successful person who has accomplished something amazing. etc. Donald Trump, Oprah Winfrey.

3. Journal everyday. Write down your accomplishments and your journey to your goals. I keep a gratitude journal so that I can feel successful from all my little accomplishments a regardless of whatever it is.

4. Create a vision board. Cut out pictures of things you want to accomplish. I have mine posted in my office upstairs. Every morning I look at it and visualize myself already having accomplished everything on the board. I put myself in the feeling space of already driving my Lexus SC convertible even though I do not own it yet.

5. Mastermind with other people who are working towards their goals. I have learned that a lot of my friends that I had before I got involved with personal development do not share the same beliefs I hold. They do not give you the support that will help you hang onto your goals regardless of adversity. I surround myself with others who will support me through my journey.

6. Never give up on your goals. If anyone ever told you it will be easy, they lied. It will take work on your part, but your persistence will pay off.

7. Find a proven system that will work for you. I have learned that you have to find a way that brings a ton of traffic to your website. What good is it if you have a website but do not have traffic. You might as well hang it up, if no one sees your site then you have no one to talk to about your product. It would be like opening up a store and not having any customers come to into your store.

8. Build a relationship with people, I have found that it is simple to post your ads on PPC. But when you take the time to develop a relationship then people tend to trust you more. I enjoy meeting new people, and realize that people usually do not buy when they first see your ad. Most people have to see the ad or product at least seven times before they feel comfortable and trust you enough to purchase a product from you.

9. Always be open to new ideas. Do not get tunnel visioned on just one opportunity. You might have something that is working wonderful, but never put your eggs in one basket. It's best to have a multiple income stream. If you have that then chances of you becoming financial free is much more better than just one income stream.

Last but not least watch your language. Get rid of words like try, should, maybe, can't, won't or any other disempowering words you can think of.

Do not ever give up and I believe if you truly desire something and you have enough faith in yourself to believe that you can achieve it, it will become a reality.


source:http://ezinearticles.com/?id=466902

No comments: