Saturday, September 8, 2007

lapband surgery

I admit having a struggle with weight loss. Sometimes I’d start eating less and do some biking, and then when weekend hits and I get to spend time with my hubby, all the discipline crashes and I end up overindulging. Yes, I’m partially blaming him for this. Hehehe! He actually can’t accept that I gained as high as 30 pounds when we became a couple. We both really love to eat, and it’s even heightened when we’re together Well, thank goodness I’ve already lost 15 of those extra pounds. But then again, I’ve got such a long way to go that sometimes I really wish I’d win the lotto so I can have one of those houston lapband surgery. Sometimes I’m losing faith that I really can’t do this alone so I really need a jump start and having those kinds of procedures will hopefully do the trick

No comments: