Monday, September 10, 2007

Halloween at Orlando

A little over a month and it’s Halloween again. I know it’s not much celebrated here since our focus is usually the All Soul’s Day and the All Saint’s Day where we all troop to the cemeteries and visit our loved ones who have passed away, although there are some villages who observe Halloween. They decorate their houses and allow trick or treating. I guess that’s one of my frustrations, that I wasn’t able to experience it when I was a kid. Well, I just came across Orlando’s plans for their Halloween Horror Nights which promises to be very terrifying. That would probably be a nice time to visit Orlando. There are a lot of hotels in orlando you can choose from where you could stay. Hopefully, you won’t have nightmares there after going to Universal Orlando’s Halloween Horror Nights!

No comments: