Thursday, September 20, 2007

going to davao

My mom is going to Davao on the 29th for a convention. The convention proper actually start on the 30th but she plans to do some sight seeing first so she booked a day early. She's actually ordering me to come up for an itinerary for her since she knows I've been to Davao twice already. Well, she can visit the Philippine Eagle, Crocodile Farm, Eden Park, and Samal Island. I don't think that can fit in a day so I'll probably just ask her which of those places are her priority to visit. I'd probably buy her a map to help her get around.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell your Mum to pop in and have her hair and nails done at Gady's Salon and Therapeutic Massage in Legaspi Street.
It's a great new salon offering a good range, high quality and fantastic prices. Then when she enjoys herself there, she can tell all her friends.
Ask for Jacqui.