Monday, September 24, 2007

Boracay!!!

I was initially planning on making a different travel route. Originally I was thinking of traveling ALONE to dumaguete-siquijor-bohol on October. That was when I was on my soul searching phase. But now that I'm a bit enlightened already, I don't feel like like doing that trip alone. Well, since my hubby can't take a long leave of absence from work, we just decided to take a shorter trip. At least we're together! That's so much more fun than traveling alone, right? So after a couple of discussions and pondering, we decided to just go to Boracay since we both haven't been there. We've already booked our tickets (Oct 20-22) but we haven't really finalized our accommodation plans. Hopefully we get to make reservations this week already. I'm just sooo excited! This is really something to look forward to in October!

No comments: