Thursday, September 27, 2007

Updates

How time flies...

-o0o-

We'll be having a wedding next saturday at the Mango Farm in Antipolo. I really hope it doesn't rain! We had their rehearsal last saturday. It went well, although we still have to revise some stuff. Nothing to worry about. I'm excited already!

-o0o-

The couple whose wedding will be on Saturday also ordered chocolates from me as their souvenirs. It's for around 230 pax, which means I will be making around 1400 pcs of chocolates! Well, I'm still on schedule. I've made around 700 dark chocolates already. I'll be making 700 white chocolates by tomorrow.

If any of you are interested to buy chocolates from me, just email me at jenbaradas@yahoo.com. These can be for personal consumption, as gifts, or as souvenirs for your events.

No comments: