Tuesday, September 11, 2007

next stage

How time flies. Almost all my friends are either planning for their wedding, or they’re pregnant, or they already have their own kids. I think our age group is at that stage in life. I, myself, can’t wait to have a family of my own. As me and my hubby have forecasted, we’d probably get married by June 2009. The date is not yet definite, though. Hopefully, by that time we already have enough money for the wedding and for renting and furnishing our own house. I’m happy for my friends who have a family of their own already. Seeing their kids really excite me to have my own soon. Although hearing some of their pregnancy and early parental stories can sometimes scare me and make me ask myself if I’m ready for those. It’s just really great that there are a lot of parenting resources available. Having these readily available references can really be comforting. Oh well, I still got a little more time in my hands to prepare for those.

No comments: