Monday, September 24, 2007

scrap and shop

The Scrapfest is fast approaching. I’m really excited since I haven’t scrapped for quite some time already. I’ve got lots of pictures waiting to be scrapped. Well, looks like the creative fairy hasn’t visited me yet. It usually takes me quite some time before I finish a layout. But when I’m really in the mood, I can scrap away 3-4 layouts in just one sitting.

Anyway, one of the things I love about the Scrapfest, besides the very educational tutorials, is the shopping part! I really feel giddy whenever I set my eyes on those goodies. Well, I’m just really glad that these suppliers have their stuff available online already so I really don’t have to wait for the Scrapfest to do my shopping. They got their own ecommerce software, a virtual shopping cart, to help out customers when picking out what stuff to order. Well, I extra love shopping at the Scrapfest since they usually offer discounts there. Who doesn’t love discounts, right?

No comments: