Monday, September 10, 2007

a healthier life

Sometimes I really do get frustrated on how to go about my much needed weight loss. It really doesn’t help that I have this tremendous passion for food – hence this blog was put up.

I really want to lose weight, not much for the improvement of my physical appearance since it really doesn’t matter too much to me. Knowing that my hubby loves me so much despite the excess pounds, is pretty much a confidence booster already. I can quote him saying, “I love you now and would still keep on loving you even if you get fatter!” That’s what you call true love! Hahaha! Well, my desire for losing weight is more for health reasons. I would love to live a longer and healthier life with the people I love. I would want to be healthy enough to be able to bear healthy normal babies and be healthy enough to raise them and watch them grow up. I would want to be healthier so I can live a longer life and spend more beautiful moments with my hubby and future kids. I realized I wouldn’t be able to achieve this if I have health problems, which is inevitable when I have weight problems. I would want to be strong enough to keep up with my kids.

I have tried going on diets, none of which are actually sustainable. Or probably I just wasn’t too disciplined enough. Is it a question of desire? It’s really easier said than done. If I’m probably filthy rich I would have tried having a tummy tuck or a liposuction. I’m just a little concerned of the health risks involved in those procedures. I guess I need to read about those stuff more. But it’s usually a success story so it’s really encouraging. I’d probably even have a breast augmentation after so that everything is in proportion! Hahaha! Well, I know it doesn’t stop there after the procedures, but at least I’ll have a good head start already.

No comments: