Saturday, September 1, 2007

hawaii

Wouldn’t it be nice to go to Hawaii? I’m the type of person who really loves the beach! Hopefully someday I get to experience what Hawaii beaches has to offer. Just the thought of enjoying the sand, sun, and sea excites me already! It would be nice to take a vacation at those Hawaii Vacation Rentals. I would just love to enjoy the convenience and luxury of staying at those nice places. That would really be a great vacation! It would be really fun if I’m with great friends. It would be such a riot! We would just lounge by the beach and enjoy the sun, go for a couple of swim, probably even catch a wave or two, meet new people during those luaus, and just really enjoy each other’s company! We’ll probably bring our poker set so we can have sessions there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hawaii is a wonderful place to visit, especially if you like the beach. I have been to all of the islands and like the "big" island best. It has the great beaches, like the Kona coast line, and you also get the interesting site seeing of Volcanoes National Park. I loved going out there at dark to watch the lava flow down from Kilauea. Hope you get a change to get there someday. If you love the beach, you'll adore Hawaii