Monday, September 10, 2007

Updates

I've been a bit busy these past few days and haven't really updated much. So what have I been up to lately?

Tuesday:
Went to Tagaytay to do some wedding preps errands for my clients. I went to Nurture Spa and Our Lady of Lourdes Parish Church and had lunch at Carlos Pizza.

Had midweek quality time with my hunnie and dinner at Volare. It's really great that he's not into night shift anymore.

Wednesday:
I attended the meeting for the Blog and Soul Movement. I had great conversation with Juned, Karlo, and Dhon. I hope the activities lined up for the movement all pushes through.

Thursday:
I missed my hubby so much, good thing he made a quick visit to replenish those badly needed hugs and kisses (ewww...cheesy! hehe!)

Friday:
I attended the Travel mart of Megamall to scout for some great travel deals since I haven't really finalized my travel plans for October.

We played poker again at Ronnie's house and ended up playing a few other card games like Hearts and Trumps. It was nice seeing Miles again...and seeing him inlove! hehehe!

Saturday:
Attended the Bloggers Kapihan at Pisay in the afternoon. It was great listening to celebrity bloggers like Bikoy, Abe, and Manolo. Great refreshing insights!

Spent some quality time with my hubby and had dinner at Avenneto. You can never go wrong with pizza and pasta

Sunday:
Me and my hubby made a big step and finally got to talk about our plans for our future in detail. Everything now looks a little more concrete. I hope we get to follow the amount we need to save every month! hehe!

Well, I'm just happy that things are going great! So far, I have totaled my earnings I can withdraw at the end of the month just from paid blogging and it already exceeded the amount I was getting from my past corporate job. I have additional income pa from my wedding planning and selling chocolates. Life is good!

No comments: