Monday, September 3, 2007

bathroom quirks

I think all of us have our own quirks and I think it’s safe to say that I’m not alone when it comes to quirks about bathrooms. I usually have a hard time using dirty public toilets. I would rather hold my pee! Even in hotels, resorts, or other people’s house, I usually become critical with their bathrooms. Well, we actually have 2 bathrooms at home, one at the corridor, which is usually used by my brother and if we have guests, and the other one at the master’s bedroom. And since my brother can get really filthy and doesn’t share my quirks with bathrooms I would usually use the one in the master’s bedroom.

I guess someday, when I get to have my own house, the bathroom would be one place I’d be really particular with. I want it spacious enough. A nice bath tub would be really swell. Nicely designed sinks and Taps would really be great as well. I’d probably put some plants and candles to give it that zen feeling.

No comments: