Sunday, September 16, 2007

dream house dreaming

My hubby and I have been pondering on whether to have a church wedding and just rent a house afterwards or just get civilly wed and just use up our savings into buying a house. Well, looks like we’re going to have the church wedding and delaying the purchase of our own house. I guess he’s just a little pressured to give me a nice wedding since I’m into wedding coordination myself. Well, I’ve always assured him that it doesn’t matter to me what type of ceremony we have, what’s more important is that we’ll be legally together already and we can start a family of our own. It’s just really nice building dreams with my hubby. We’ve talked a lot of times how our dream house would be. I want a fountain in front and a swimming pool at the back while he wants to have a billiards room and just requires that the location of the house is not noisy, where vehicles regularly pass. I also want a nice garden and probably a hammock we can lounge at during those lazy weekend afternoons. A conservatory would also probably a breath of fresh air inside the house. I want our house with high ceilings but none of those fancy chandeliers. That’s just not us. Oh well, I can’t wait to have our house of our own and decorate it just the way we want to.

No comments: