Wednesday, September 26, 2007

more chocolates

I've been making chocolates for the past few days. It's for the wedding on saturday. They also got my service to make their souvenirs. All in all that would be around 1500 pieces of chocolates! I'm already done with the dark chocolates with rice crispies. Now I'm just finishing with the white chocolates. At first it was hard to resist taking a bite or two in each batch. Well, I guess I just consider that as taste testing. Hehe! But now that I'm on my 9th batch, I can't stand the taste and smell of chocolate anymore. I guess it was a little too much chocolate to see. Anyway, hopefully everything works out as planned and I get to finish all the packaging by tomorrow. That's what I'll probably be doing while watching the ateneo vs la salle game.

No comments: