Thursday, August 16, 2007

Be healthier

I want to be healthier. I know I have to lose a lot of weight. I’ve been trying to do that for such a long time already. I guess I just need a little more discipline and push myself harder. I’ve read a lot about diets and have tried a couple of them, but I’m just really having a hard time to stick to them. I can’t help it if eating is really one of my passions! But I know I’m not getting any younger. I know I got to step it up. I’ve actually lost a bit of weight, although it doesn’t seem to show yet since I there’s just way too many more pounds to lose. I need to exercise more so I can burn more calories. I would probably try out a free calorie counter which can help me track my food intake. This calorie counter can help me plan out my meal plans, which hopefully I can stick to. I’m just really grateful that my hubby is very supportive and is also on his way to living a healthier life.

No comments: