Saturday, August 25, 2007

paid off efforts

I enjoy reminiscing college memories. I can say that I fully enjoyed my entire stay in college. There may be some low points like failing some subjects and getting delayed, but then there are so much more highlights that the low points seemed insignificant already.

I'm really more of the extracurricular type. I love joining organizations and being ambitious enough to head them. I know my academics suffered a bit because of this since I was more focused on organizing events and stuff like that. I guess I feel that sometimes I learn more significant things in life by doing all those than just boring myself inside the classroom.

But of course, I've got my pride and wanted to prove that I've got brains despite failing some subjects and being delayed from graduating on time. I poured all my efforts into our feasibility study. I'm fortunate enough to have group mates who put in equal efforts. It was really a bit challenging. We had a hard time doing our market research and technical research since our feasibility study is about establishing a biomedical waste treatment facility in Davao. Well, thank God all our efforts paid off! We won the best IE Feasibility Study!

No comments: