Saturday, August 25, 2007

Personalized Photo Blankets

There are really a lot of great finds that you'll encounter if you browse through the internet. I just recently came across this site which is into Personalized Photo Blankets. I think the idea is just great! I've seen some samples from their site and I must say, I'm impressed with the clarity of the pictures in the fabrics. These are really nice gifts to give out to your loved ones. They have some designs available, but you can personalize it if you want to. You can provide them with pictures up to 16 pieces which they can layout for you. You can have them as blankets or pillows or even beddings for your dogs! For the blankets, the top layer (image side) is a soft & breathable celtic fiber while the bottom layer is 320 Thread Count cotton in either black or white. Oh I would love to sleep into that kind of bedding! The dog bed is made up of heavy knit polyester which comes with a removable pillow inner liner made of polyester stuffing. It is even cedar scented!

No comments: