Saturday, August 25, 2007

too complicated

I think men have the easier lives. It's just really no fuss, unlike for women who just has too much to think about! Of course there's the monthly period which I personally don't look forward to. It makes me feel uncomfortable due to abdominal pain and sudden gushes of menstruation. So don't blame us for being cranky whenever we have one since it's really not fun having it.

And then of course, there's all the fuss in wearing clothes. There's just a lot to choose from and fashion just has a fast turn-around. And besides the outer wear, there's even the inner wear to consider. Men can never imagine just how much types of bras are there already. There are push up bras, strapless bras, full coverage, and even open tip bras!

Oh well. I'm no tomboy, but if I were to live in another lifetime, I'd rather be a guy! It's just really a more fuss free life!

No comments: