Tuesday, August 7, 2007

I'm sick

It's been a few days already, but I'm still not feeling well. I've been coughing and sneezing a lot. Solmux has alleviated my feeling a bit, though. And this morning, when I woke up, there was a weird feeling on my left ear, like there's sumthing (like the feeling of water inside)...and it hurts a bit. Oh well. I can't wait to get better.

The other day, I even had allergies. When I woke up, I had all these rashes on my face and chest. I think I'm developing allergies towards chicken. Well, despite the allergies, cough, and colds, I still went to meet up my clients getting married on Sept. Turns out the groom was also a bit sick. I guess uso talaga magkasakit ngayon, so I hope all of you would take care of yourselves.

Too bad, because of my current health situation, we had to forgo the baguio trip. It wasn't really a good idea to push through since its been raining also. Oh well. I can't wait to be in tip top shape!

No comments: