Friday, August 3, 2007

It's my life

Many may not understand my decision of leaving the corporate world. I don't expect them to. I just want them to respect my decision which I'm not regretting and highly enjoying so far. Probably if I'm married and have a child, then they won't be judging me as much for quiting my corporate job and staying at home.

I've been so stress-free and I can get all the rest that I want. I'm cooking up some travel trips for the coming months which I hope will all push through...(i'll keep you guys updated). I also plan to take up some of those cooking classes. And I'm still brewing up some wedding preps for my clients which I'm really enjoying. I still having second thoughts on pursuing wedding coordination full time, though. I guess I see really just more of a hobby, but I just can't picture out myself yet aggressively finding clients. Anyway, I've also been out for some photo shoot trippings and hope to do more of that. Photography just gives me that sense of high whenever I get to capture nice photos. I've also been visiting some foodie place for my foodie blog which I hope to update more often. I still got a lot of pending stuff to blog so watch out for that.

I'm still sticking to my plan of trying to do all the things I've been wanting to do. And I'm devoting the rest of the year to do just that. Others would find it as a waste of time...I say, I'm living my life just the way I want it!

As for money issues, I'm lucky enough to have all these paid to blog sites to get me through this phase in my life. I was just totaling all my earnings for the month of july and it was almost the same as the net pay I was getting from my last corporate job! Isn't that great? I get to stay at home and do the things I want and still get the same amount of money! Well, I know it's not a stable career...I can't even consider it as one, but so far it pays the bills.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not totally advocating that you all leave your jobs and just rely on this paid-to-blog sites. I, myself, plan to have my own business which can be more stable. We all have different lives...different wants and needs...different callings. I can't say that I already know mine...I'm still in the process of determining it. I hope you find yours as well.

Anyway, here's what I've been doing the past few days:
Thursday - Watched Ratatouille and shopped for some groceries
Saturday - Man the booth of Sentimental Groove at the Bridal Fair in Megamall
Sunday - Quality time with my hunnie who was sick
Tuesday - Went to Faye's couturier, watched Pisay the movie
Wednesday - Midweek quality time with my hunnie
Thursday - Went to the World Food Expo
Friday - Going back to the World Food Expo

Plans for the coming days
Saturday - Quality time with my hunnie
Sunday - Meeting with clients getting married on Sept 29, do ocular at "the Mango Farm"
Monday - Go to Manaoag and Baguio with my hunnie

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i do hope i find my calling as well.

i can relate so much with this entry, because i've also made career decisions lately that shocked the people around me. (and that disppointed those who don't know any better)

may be have the happiness and success that we deserve!

nilagay ko pala ikaw sa links ko. :)

jengkie said...

i know a lot in our age group who are also pondering about what they're doing with their lives...if they're just living mediocre lives or on their way towards truly fulfilling their calling...

anyway, thanks for leaving a comment, i wish u all the best as well!