Friday, August 3, 2007

Car insurance


I admit, I'm scared to drive. I can't imagine myself driving side by side with buses or those motorcycles who carelessly cut you as if they own the road. I feel that I would just end up freaking out and getting stuck in the middle of the road and couldn't start the car again. What if the car overheats or I get a flat tire? Worse, what if I get into an accident? I hope nothing bad will happen when I get my hand behind those wheels. Well, it's still gonna take awhile though, but I'll surely be needing a great auto insurance plan!

I'm not really into cars much less be knowledgeable on these insurance plans. But I guess I would need to read up on it since there's no way I'm gonna drive a car without the assurance that my insurance plan has got me covered! Visit the site and get a quote today for all of your insurance needs. Check it out, you'll probably get better car insurance rates!

I really wonder when I'll really get to drive a car. I just hope I'll be filthy rich so I can have my own driver instead and not freak myself from all those driving fears! Oh well. What wishful thinking...

No comments: