Monday, August 20, 2007

Getting better

I've been to the ENT again for my ear check-up last Saturday. I was a bit scared since I still couldn't hear normally and it was almost 2 weeks already. The doctor looked into my ear again. I was actually in suspense because of the long silence while he was inspecting it. And then he blurted out "dumugo tenga mo no?" Which I confirmed since it did have some blood discharge a few days back. Then he said he has good news and bad news. Of course I immediately felt antsy. Well, I guess the panic was a little uncalled for since he only said that the good news is that my ear looks like it's on its way to getting better, but the bad news is that the infection is still there so I still need to continue my medication and go back to him next Saturday again.

Well, as of now my hearing does sound better. A few days back, I couldn't even hold up the telephone on my left ear since I wouldn't be able to hear the other person on the line, but now I already can. Although I can still hear my own voice like I'm in a cave. Well, I'm staying positive and just praying and drinking my medications. Hopefully I'll be back to normal in no time.

No comments: